Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pictures! Finally!


Sorry this has taken me WAY too long but here are some pictures!!!


a baby lizard hanging out with the OR supplies


OR

\
Yonica's dad carrying her over to the OR for a dressing change - sorry I can't figure out how to turn the picture



And then I found out the markers I gave to the kids to draw on the glove balloons while waiting for dressing changes were not permanent.  And they had purple hands for days...

Hospital Sacre Coeur
the old hospital

The New Hospital
aka tent city

Inside one of the six tents - each had about 40 patients and any family members with them slept on the floor in between the cots



My first day...


Jerry Garcia?


The sign in the OR when I arrived

The sign in the OR when I left - we decided we deserved Magnet status

No comments:

Post a Comment