Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Haiti Round 2!

I'm headed back to Haiti tomorrow!!  I'm very excited - I'm going down with a group of people down there my first week from St. Louis and Massachusetts (including my roommate Denise!!).  It sounds like things are a lot different at the hospital and more patients are going home, but I'm sure there will still be a lot of work to do!  If Verizon cooperates, hopefully I'll be able to send some pictures!

Also for the couple of people who want to know about my personal life - I'm in Missouri!  I took a travel job at the beginning of the month at University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri.  It's all going really well - it's definitely not Atlanta, but I kind of like it...  I'll be here until July 10th, and then who knows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment