Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm so mad bc my blackberry just deleted this incredibly long thing I typed up so i'll try to do it tomorrow but now I need to sleep. In the meantime here are some pictures. The baby girl is the adorable girl found 4 days after the earthquake under the dead bodies of her mom and siblings. There's some boys learning to use their crutches. There's one of my favorite boys who is in the process of having his foot fixed in the OR every few days. And there is a cute little boy in the pediatric unit!

And just a little shout out to everyone involved in gathering and sending supplies-most everything that arrived today went straight from the truck to the patients! They told me those diapers didn't hit the ground til they were under a baby's butt! So thank you so much! Keep it coming!

And my apologies-i typed this last night and hit send and it didn't go through bc I attached a bunch of pictures. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get pics up so we'll see!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment